Desaparición de Kileko's Files

Para todo lo que no encaje en otro foro...
Responder
KarKaos

Desaparición de Kileko's Files

Mensaje por KarKaos »

Hola, buenas tardes. Soy KarKaos, un fanático de Star Wars de Argentina. Una de mis pasiones es recopilar material de Star Wars, ya sea en español como en inglés (aunque lo hablo muy poco).
Hace ya mucho que descargo de este sitio (aprovecho la oportunidad para agradecer) y desde la Droid Factory. Pero desde hace ya unos pocos años me he interesado por ir más allá, fue ahí cuando me tope con la colección Kileko. El punto es que hoy 28/04/2021 veo que la carpeta de mega "Kileko's Files" está desapareciendo, en los momentos que escribo esto apenas si quedan unos 119GB, cifra minúscula teniendo en cuenta la gran cantidad de contenido. Estoy completamente desesperado, allí había 3.77TB de información y el problema es que el material en video allí presente no está en los torrents recopilatorios.
Bodo-Bass, tienes alguna idea de esto? Alguien sabe que pasa?
Agradecería enormemente una respuesta.
Bodo-Baas
Administrador del Foro

Re: Desaparición de Kileko's Files

Mensaje por Bodo-Baas »

Kileko ha venido anunciando la reducción en el foro de kaskus.
kileko escribió:The Mega share is scaling back immensely starting in May
I can no longer put all my effort into maintaining this share anymore or regularly post here. There have been so many reasons for why I am cutting back and you've seen my complaints before and a lot of that contributes to it but this is really feeling like a second job right now. And a hobby should never feel like a job. I still collect for Star Wars and still love the franchise, but there has been a lot of negative things that make me want to take everything back to being just for me.

This does not mean that I won't be buying and releasing books and I will likely post them here but I can no longer justify paying the roughly $20-25 a month for Mega and maintain it anymore. I have better places for that money and honestly I can't dedicate the time I used to anymore to keeping it organized for the masses.

So it is paid through the end of April and into a few days in May but then I will be trimming most of it back to just be the audio books and the prose novels.

The comics will be going away, the video content will be going away, whatever I can fit into the 50GB free tier will remain.

I will maintain the New Marvel Comics share and upload my releases in there but once I need space, I will be moving data off there. I will keep the free account open as long as I can maintain it.

I will still be doing my torrents and I will keep a copy of the full share backed up should I ever decide to do this again (although I don't think I will).

If someone wants to copy the whole thing to their own paid Mega account and take over, feel free. You can import my share into yours and do what you wish with it.
kileko escribió: Mega Share becoming much smaller
This is a reminder that at the end of April, the MEGA share pro account will be going away and the PRO access expires on May 6th. I will be pairing the share down to under the 50GB free limit starting the beginning of May. Make sure you have copied or downloaded what you want from it. I plan on keeping the majority of the books and some of the comics available.

The Marvel Share will be going to just current ongoing books and a few recent minis. I may even pair down further to just trades as they get released. Comics take up a lot more space. I might create a separate free account for the comics but I don't want to get back to where I was before the pro share where I was maintaining like 10-15 free MEGA accounts so I could share everything.

Thank you to everyone that offered to pay to keep the share going as-is, but honestly I have lost a lot of the joy of maintaining all this for y'all. There are many factors to this and I just had things reinforced this past weekend when my primary hard drive for Star Wars died (yet again). Some may remember this happened to me about 5-6 years ago but thanks to a member of the community I was able to recover. This time around while I did lose a lot that might have been unique, I can get it again somehow someway. But right now I have no motivation to rebuild quickly.

Thanks to a member who donated last year, prose novels should be paid up through the end of this year. I still plan on getting books next year as long as my financial situation allows. Here's what is on pre-order currently:

Star Wars: Thrawn Ascendancy - Greater Good
Star Wars: The High Republic - Race to Crashpoint Tower
Star Wars: The High Republic - The Rising Storm
Star Wars: Thrawn Ascendancy - Lesser Evil
Star Wars: Visions - Ronin
KarKaos

Mensaje por KarKaos »

Muchas gracias Bodo-Baas, no puedo creer que pase por alto esos mensajes en el foro. Espero que el material se pueda recuperar en algún momento. Un saludo enorme y gracias por todo lo que hacen aquí.
Bodo-Baas
Administrador del Foro

Mensaje por Bodo-Baas »

Último anuncio:
kileko escribió:The Mega share has been pruned down to below the 50GB free limit. It is only slightly below the limit and I had to move Audiobooks and Informational Books to another free account. I will maintain the current share as long as I can within the free limits. For anything no longer in the share, please see my torrents at 1337x or depending on the request, you can PM me.

I will no longer be sharing any of the video content due to size and they are not available in my torrents. But you can find them elsewhere on other torrent sites.
CrowBlackBullet

Mensaje por CrowBlackBullet »

Me podrían pasar el link de la cuenta de mega nueva? Busqué pero no lo encuentro
Responder